• Association of Financial Mutuals (AFM) – The trade body representing mutuals and not for profit insurers, as well as friendly societies and other types of financial mutual.
• Co-operatives UK – The central membership organisation for British Co-operatives.
• Building Societies Association (BSA) – The trade association for UK building societies.
• Association of British Credit Unions Limited (ABCUL) – The body that represents the majority of British Credit Unions.
• Mutuo – The leading advocate for co-operatives and mutuals in the UK, Mutuo promotes the sector through political advocacy, policy development, and management consultancy work. It also acts as Secretariat for the APPG for Mutuals.
• Supporters Direct – An organisation that provides support to sports fans who wish to be more engaged in the running of their club, either through making shareholders more accountable, or by taking a significant stake in the club itself.
• International Cooperative and Mutual Insurance Federation (ICMIF) – The global representative organisation for the co-operative and mutual insurance sector.
• International Co-operative Alliance (ICA) – An international union that exists to advance the co-operative model. Is owned by its members, which are either national level co-operative federations, individual co-operatives, or government offices concerned with the sector.
• Association of Mutual Insurers and Insurance Cooperatives in Europe (AMICE) – The association for European mutual and co-operative insurers.
• National Housing Federation – Trade body representing social housing providers in England.
• The Co-operative College – An educational charity that promotes co-operative values and principles in society.
• Employee Ownership Association (EOA) – An organisation that supports UK businesses that are either employee owned or transitioning to employee ownership.